Competitive tryouts will be held the week of June 2nd through June 4th at Jewett Elementary. Please visit our Registration page for more information.
TRSC FACEBOOK PAGE
Come give us a "Like" at www.facebook.com/tablerocksoccer. This page is updated regularly & is a great way to keep up to date with our league.
Our club fund-raising raffle is currently underway. All teams should have received raffle tickets to allow each player to sell 10 tickets. Below is a list of the prizes and the guidelines for the raffle.
*Carpet Cleaning - $150 value courtesy of Hi Tech Carpet Cleaning
*$50.00 gift card to Cascade Athletic Supply
*3 months of free storage - $225 value courtesy of Southern Oregon Storage
*$50.00 gift card to Fred Meyer
*(2) free soccer registrations to Table Rock Soccer for Fall 2015
*$50.00 gift card to Walmart
*(2) $100.00 gift cards to a local butcher shop
*$25.00 gift card to Soccer Post
*(4) $25.00 Gift Cards to Bobbio’s in Central Point
How it works:
1. Each player has been given 10 tickets and will be expected to sell at least the initial amount they have been given. The cost of each ticket is $5.00.
2. Players will keep the stub with the name and phone number for each ticket sold and give the purchaser the larger portion of the ticket.
4. Raffle will be held on Sunday, May 31, 2015 at theTwin Creeks Park gazebo area at 1:00 pm.
5. Tickets/money will be collected on May 16, 2015. All the money and any unsold tickets must be turned in by this date in the original coaches’ packets. There will be a drop off table at Twin Creeks Park all day – stop by after your game.
6. You will have three weeks to sell your teams tickets!! Please check our website for updates and information (www.tablerrocksoccer.com).
Funds collected will be distributed as follows:
Each team to receive half of the money they collect (minimum of $100 to be sold for U8 and above, $60.00 for Kinder) in the form of a team credit. No checks will be issued directly to coaches without a receipt for reimbursement of purchased items for the team (pizza, trophies, etc.).
1. COACHES WILL HAVE TWO WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF LAST GAME (5/31/15) TO TURN IN RECEIPTS FOR REIMBURSEMENT. RECEIPTS NOT TURNED IN PRIOR TO JUNE 14, 2015 WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED.
2. TRSC’s treasurer will provide a list for each team naming the player who sold the most, who will receive a special prize. Cindy Le Bel will be in contact with each coach for delivery of the special prize. Top seller of each team must have sold a minimum of 10 tickets.
3. 100% of TRSC’s portion will be used primarily for coaches’ clinics, scholarships and equipment. CLUB OVERHEAD COSTS WILL BE INCREASING IN THE FALL. SO, IN ORDER TO KEEP REGISTRATION FEES LOW , WE ARE RELYING ON THIS FUND RAISER!! No individual member of TRSC, or any coach or personal affiliated with TRSC, are paid for their work on the raffle as everything is done on strictly a volunteer basis.
KINDER COACHES MEETING
The Spring 2015 season kinder coaches meeting is scheduled for Thurs, April 2nd. Please see our coaches page for more information.
PLAYING UP POLICY
to view our newly adopted "playing-up" policy located on the FAQ page, Please click here.
CONCUSSION AWARENESS TRAINING
Attention parents and coaches: Oregon has now mandated a required concussion awareness training for all parents of children involved in sports in the state of Oregon. This goes for any adult connected to youth sports which includes club officials and referees. Please take the time to read it and complete the training. The site will keep track of your training for future reference.
To read the official memo, click here.
To go to the training website, click here.
OLD SOCCER EQUIPMENT
We want all of your old soccer equipment. If you have anything to donate click here to contact our Head Coach.
Rain or shine, we will all have practice and games. We don't cancel games or practice unless there is a major disaster. Please always assume we will have games no matter what unless you are notified. The Head Coach has everyone's phone numbers and can call all concerned to notify if there is going to be a change. Remember, players and parents, to come appropriately dressed.
Monthly meetings for the Board of Directors take place during the third Monday of every month at 6:30 pm at The Scenic Middle School Library in Central Point.
Table Rock Soccer Club is a volunteer organization. If you are interested in being a volunteer, click here to contact one of our board members.
To submit comments, questions or concerns click here for the Feedback form.